Friday 14 June 2013

Favourite Nail Colours At The Moment.



These are my favourite nail colours at the moment. All drug store colours. Three are from Miss Sporty & two from MUA.


This is Miss Sporty Pink 480 on applying just one coat.


This is Miss Sporty Pink 480 on applying two coats.

It is a baby pink colour. I love the maxi brush it comes with, just two strokes and am done painting a nail. What I really like about this is, it gives me completely two different shades of pink with an extra coat. Yes all nail varnish do this but what I mean is there are days when I want a No-Nail-polish-yet-painted-nails day. One coat of this colour gives me exactly what I want. Mt nails look not painted yet pretty, pink and shiny. On days I want a gorgeous baby pink I apply two coats and taraa the perfect baby pink.


Miss Sporty Blue 320 Quick dry on applying one coat


Miss Sporty Blue 320 Quick dry on applying two coats.

Its a royal blue, comes with a maxi brush. If your someone like me who usually applies just one coat of nail varnish and is ready to go then I would suggest you take little more time out of ur day for this cause m not a fan of just one coat. For the perfect royal blue two coats is a must. I love blue in general but this shade of blue just makes me feel so royal haha. I love it. If u love blue go get this you wont regret it.


Miss Sporty Green 330

Am I am not the best in describing colours but I would say a pearly green (if that is a colour ) For me personally one coat is perfect. Its not thin at all. Its a pretty summer colour. Dries the quickest out of every nail varnish I own. Its my fav when am in a hurry yet want a summer colour on my nails.


MUA All Nude on applying one coat.


MUA All Nude on applying two coats.

My second favourite of them all. A pretty pearly white. Will admit am not a fan of the colour when applying just one coat, which is important to me as I don't have all the time in the world.Two coats and WOW am in love. For me if ur someone looking to buy the Essie colours and think its too expensive for a nail varnish then head to the MUA sections and pick these up. Great deal.


MUA Pistachio IceCream on applying one coat


MUA Pistachio IceCream on applying two coats.

MY FAVOURITE. All am gonna say is I just love this colour like crazy. to honestly know how much I love this you need to head over to MUA at ur nearest superdrug or online and get it. My complete favourite since day one of applying it. Sorry if m going on with the same line on this colour but cant help it. Its a gorgeous colour. perfect for all occasions and seasons. Go get it. :)


An extra picture of the colours incase they weren't clear enough with the earlier pictures.

That was my thoughts on my fav colours at the moment. Would love to know yours. Let me know your favourites so I can go try them out. Thank you for reading.

Takcre.

No comments:

Post a Comment