Saturday 13 July 2013

My June Empties

Hello fabulous you, how are you doing this lovely weekend? I went to have my shower this morning and realise I had quite a few things in my cupboard that have finished. Dint think anything of it really, but while having my shower (where all the real thinking takes place) I thought why not do a post on these beauties as I love most of them. Wouldn't be fair enough if I love them so much and not share them with you. I don't have too many empties but enough to have a post put up. SO il get straight to it.


Cleansing Wipes by Sainsbury's, Nivea-In-Shower Moisturiser,VO5 heat defence, Aussie 3min miracle, Sure deodorant, Exfoliating face scrub, Peaches & Clean face wash.


Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4-1 Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk£8.00

OMG if you know my blog you will know how much I love this. I am so disheartened its finished, infact I finished this wayyyyy to fast. I love it so much that I used it like it was running out of fashion. Use it as a face wash, face mask, spot reducer, makeup remover. Its my all time favourite beauty product. I have been to the nearest boots about 5-6 times now and they don't have it but they do online. It's pricey but for the amount you can do with it I would say its completely worth it. You can actually make this last longer unless your like me who cant get enough of it if you like it.


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner £4.99

This is no stranger to many. The bottle says 'helps transform dry, damaged hair into manageable & shiny locks in 3minutes hmmmmmm do I agree with that bit?? ID say yes I do to a large extent. Don't expect drastic changes in any of the above but yes u will notice a difference. It does have a fragrance. I cant really say much about this product as m still getting to know it more if you know what I mean.


Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser £2.37

I can go on with praising this product. I just love it. My very 1st blog post was a review on this product. Its perfect for you if your a busy body who most times doesn't have time to moisturise or is in such a rush forgets to moisturise. Just leave this in your shower, apply after your shower, rinse off & trust me your ready to go. Even after shaving apply this and you don't need to moisturise once your done. Doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or covered in a layer. A product I will continue to buy.


VO5 Frizz Free Crème £3.89

Not a fan of this. Wont be repurchasing this. Its doesn't nothing it says it will do. Dos nothing for my hair atleast. I just use it on days when m at home after a hair wash. I wouldn't use this and go out anywhere. Leaves my hair looking greasy, feeling greasy. Just doesn't do it for me. Glad its over. Tube says it leaves your hair super sleek however not on my hair. Does have heat defence in it. Fail for me.


Superdrug Vitamin E Face Scrub £2.99

Its a superdrug make, does my face so good. Its a face scrub that consist of oatmeal. It exfoliates really well. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry & stretched. Just a little bit of it can be used on the entire face. My face feels soft, clear & fresh after every use. I use it once a week. I have few dry patches on the apples of my cheeks, this doesn't bother it at all. Will defiantly repurchase this.


Sure for Women £0.99

Sorry I couldn't find the link to the exact one I use, but this was the closet to it. I cant do without this. I always have this with me. it just makes me feel sooo freash on your hottest or coldest days. Lovely fragrance. Lasts long, so cheap In price. Cant go wrong with this at all.


Cleansing Wipes by Sainsbury's

Sorry I couldn't find the link to this one aswell. Its a cleansing wipe by Sainsbury's itself, cant find it on the siansbury website don't know why. This happened by chance, I was at my aunt's place and wanted to wipe my face as I had forgotten to carry my face wipes with me, and she gave me this to use & I loved it instantly. It removes eye makeup so easily with out having to rub or scrub. So gentle on your skin. Its the best face wipes iv used (besides baby wipes) Will look around for the link and leave it as a comment below.

These are my empties for the month of June. If you'b done a blog post on your empties leave a comment below with the link id love to read it. Have a lovely day & weekend, m off to make best use of this amazing weather.

Chinella,
Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment