Friday 26 July 2013

Primark £1 Nails

Hey fabulous you.. I am so happy I am being able to finally keep on track with my blog. I have been very laid back with my blog as iv been so busy between home, baby & trying to blog. Since I look after my little girl on my own as my husband is at work long hours I don't really get much time for myself, so now that I have I am trying to post as much as I can and get it scheduled for you. Just thought id keep you posted on why I haven't been so up to date with my blog.

Since my teenage days iv always loved long nails, unfortunately I am that kind of girl who finds it extremely difficult to grow them & keep them long for a number of days. I always make an excuse and end up cutting them off even thou I just love long nails. One day I decided to try out false nails as a way of getting use to having long nails. To my bad luck being the girl that I am I started pulling them off my nails in the 1st half and hour that I had them on. Literally pulled them of my nails (luckily my actual nails stayed put with the way I wrenched out the falsie) Complete Fail.

Moving around in Primark I came across there £1 false nails that they had, & I just knew I had to buy them & give them a try. Just to be on the safe side I bought just two & simple designs. One being a regular French Manicure set & the other being a Tuxedo Manicure set.

BEST FALSE NAILS EVER. Yes you heard me right. These are the best I have ever tried. I was so nervous on how they would make my nails feel, I thought I wouldn't be able to pick anything up with the nails coming in the way. Thought they would make it difficult to text using my mobile or type using the laptop. To my surprise had no issues with these beauties on at all. So easy to apply. Doesn't feel uncomfortable with them on at all. Can go about with your day-to-day chores without any hassle. If me being so fussy about nails love it this much then trust me you will love them as much as I do. They have a huge variety of nails. Will be buying more in future so will post pictures of them. To top it off, me being a stay at home mum, having to do the dishes & other house chores these beauties last a good 3-4 days unless your really rough with them.


Let mw know if you've ever tried these & what you think about them.

Chinella,
Takecare.

2 comments:

  1. LWow,amazing nails.*__*
    I really like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you. yes sure. send me your bloglovin link so we can follow.

    ReplyDelete