Friday 28 June 2013

Phil Smith Total Treat Argan Oil Review

These days when one talks about hair products one of the most used products are Argan Oil. I have been hearing a lot about it and I have been interested in trying it out to see what the hype is all about, however never got myself to buy it. Since I oil my hair using coconut oil before every shampoo wash I dint make this a Must-Have. A few months ago i got this in my cosmopolitan magazine as a freebie. I was happy to get it as I wanted to try it, yet never did go out of my way to buy it. Some how the day I wash my hair is NOT the best hair day, the day after is always my good-hair-day. Do you have the same issue? I do use a hair serum after my wash and its frizz control but there are times when I have to go out the day iv washed my hair & honestly the frizz control I have doesn't really do what it says it does.


When I used Phil Smith Argan Oil I realised my hair was so much in control even on the day I washed it. My hair is not as knotted as it use to be after a wash. It is NOT sticky at all. Has a lovely fragrance that last all day sometimes till the next day. On towel dried hair I squeeze out the amount I need and apply it all over my hair. Now most people say not to apply styling products at the top of your hair as it ways it down. I don't see any of that when using this Argan Oil. Infact my bangs are extremely scanty & uncontrollable (trying my hardest to grow it out). This is the only product that actually helps me control it without much of a difficulty. I use it generously all over my hair making sure every strand is well coated. There is NO fear of having greasy hair at all. Now the tube does say you only need a pea size amount but I cant see that helping in any way. I squeeze a good amount of it. Even thou this is called Argan Oil it is Oil-In-Cream formula. My hair feels really silk, smooth, & in control. Would definitely buy a full size.

Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment