Sunday 4 August 2013

REVIEW: NIP + FAB Dry Leg Fix

NIP + FAB is a brand I had never come across till I got it as a freebie with my cosmo magazine the last month of July. The reason why I have taken so long to review this is cause I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, so was wanting to use it for a while before I do this review. IV got the Dry Leg Fix. My over all body skin type isn't dry, however the heels of my feet can get really dry at times. Since this was for dry legs iv tested them on the heels of my feet which are the driest on my legs. They do leave my feet feeling soft. It absorbs into the skin really well, not leaving behind a greasy feel. To see if it really works I would apply this at night on my feet and see what it was like in the morning. It did make a difference where in my feet still felt soft in the morning. Dint have that dry look to my feet. Even trying it on my legs does the same. Wake up feeling my legs are moisturised. Am not all for it but I wont say its bad either. It an in-between dry leg fix. I completely dislike the smell. This is the reason why I use it mainly at nights. It just got a very ointment smell. The smell lasts long aswell. If it wasn't for the smell I think id like it a little more. I wouldn't see myself spending on buying this product. I know there are better ones out there. This is a short review cause I am not totally impressed with this so don't really have much to say besides the basic. Hope you found this helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment