Thursday 13 June 2013

I HEART DRUGSTORE MAKEUP TAG

Am a big YT addict and I keep watching all these fun tags that go around and always wanted to do my own, but cause I don't upload video I couldn't. So now that iv started my own blog I was reading other blogs and came across Shona Doolan blog and saw that she has gone ahead with the tag and done it in her blog, and I was like 'hey here is my chance' haha so here I am doing the tag. Thank you Shona from BeautyBlogger20 for the tag.

1: What is your favourite drug store brand?
.

I don't really have a specific favourite, but if I were to go with my over all makeup collection I would say MUA cosmetics.

2: What is your favourite Face, Cheeks & Lips products?

Favourite face products is my Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation,
Favourite cheek products has to be my Sleek contouring and blush palette, just cant do without this,
Favourite lip products is my MUA lip boom It's a situation.

3: Least favourite product?

I honestly don't have a least favourite product, I genuinely love all the drug store makeup that I have.

4. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

Bourjois Mascara Volumizer £10.49

5. Best drugstore dupe?

Maybelline 'Pink brown' 620 is the best dupe for MAC Brave

6. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

Mine would be Maybelline fit me concealer. Regret it since day 1.

7.What is your favourite underdog product?

MUA cosmetics doesn't get the hype it honestly deserves. Many have this impression that if its really cheap in price it really cheap in quality, but that is so not true when it come to MUA. Over all MUA definitely deserves much more hype than it gets.

8. What is the best make up bargain?

MUA Professional eye shadow palette, just £4. Amazing.





I tag everybody reading this :) have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment