Thursday 13 June 2013

25 Facts about ME :)

Since m new here I just thought it would be nice to type down 25 facts about Me. Will help you know a little about me, and id love to read about you so if u do read this post and decide to mention 25facts about yourself let me know in the comments so I can come over to your blog and get to know you more.

1: I am married and have a two year old daughter,
2: I am from India but live in the UK at the moment,
3: I use to have the habit of smelling my pillow as a child, and would just not get sleep if I dint :p ,
4: I love sketching fashion illustrations, currently learning from the internet to get better at it,
5: I hate seeing women with long toenails (sorry but I just cant stand that) and would very politely actually tell her to cut them,
6: I believe I can sing BUT I cant sing to save my life,
7: The only thing that calms me down when m angry is doing house work (HAHA yes that's weird)
8: Always wanted to be an air hostess,
9: Completely addicted to wotsits,i actually eat them more than my daughter does,
10: I would love to try red lipstick but just not brave enough,
11: Love D.I.Y in every form, from doing my own eye brows to dismantling furniture,
12: Drink about 6-7 cups of tea a day,
13: Australia is my dream destination,
14: Am more of a texting person than a chat on the phone person,
15: Have terrible concentration level, I get distracted just at the drop of a hat,
16: I find it so difficult to eat fruit & vegetables,
17: The 1st time my husband (then boyfriend) was coming to India to see me I asked for a colouring book, that's how much I love colouring,
18: I love photography
19: I miss all my friends terribly who are back in India,
20: Find it quite difficult to keep long nail, they barely grow a certain length and I cut them off,
21: My 2 year old is my BEST friend,
22: I am always eating something or the other,
23: I am currently stuck on level 28 on candy crush for the past one week,
24: Would love to start my own Child care / Nursery some day,
25: I am a complete family person.

Phew that's was hard work, dint realise how difficult it to write about urself. Wow I enjoyed that. Looking forward to reading facts about you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment