Wednesday 12 June 2013

REVIEW : Nivea In-shower Body Moisturiser

If your somebody like me who doesn't have time to sit and moisturise your body after a bath or shower and regret not doing it when your out and about I would suggest trying this product out. I'm a busy mum to a two year old, so like all toddlers she keeps me on my toes, 9/10 times I just DONT moisturise cause I don't have that time to pamper myself. I regret not moisturising cause since my stretch marks caused by pregnancy are healing they get really itchy. To avoid that situation when I do moisturise I end up using way too much or a extremely heavy base one to stay itch free all day. So when I saw the advertisement of Nivea In-shower Body Moisturiser I just knew I had to try it. Luckily to my luck I got a sample of it in my cosmopolitan magazine in this months issue. So what do I do as I get it!! YES I go and try it out & instantly LOVED it. I followed the instructions and applied it all over my body after my shower & rinsed it off after a min of apply all over my body. The consistency is just right, feels like a silky oil all over ur body when applied, loved how it felt on my body, just dint want to rinse it off but I did. After I got out of the shower & wiped myself dry I felt my skin & without a word of lie I felt as if I had sat there for hours and moisturised my body. My skin was soft, had a lovely moisturised feel, but not an oily finish just the perfect feel to it. I tested to see how long that feeling would last, and WOW to my surprise it did an amazing job, had no itchiness on my stretch mark area. Loved it to such an extent that I went down to my nearest boots the very next day & bought myself a bottle. The next day when I did use it what I did was applied it all over and left on for a while, longer than said on the instructions and I must admit it worked even better. I have normal skin but just wanted to test and see if it made a difference with me leaving it on a little longer.There was no drastic change but yes I did notice a smoother feel to my body and a longer stay. Which in my case is excellent for my stretch mark areas. So now I have no worries about un-moisturised body cause this bad boy will be in my shower all the time. Nivea does them in for two skin types Normal Skin & Dry Skin. The prices at boots are Normal Skin 250ml for £2.56, 400ml for £4.10 & Dry skin prices are 250ml £2.56 , 400ml £4.10.

2 comments:

  1. I received a sample of this in a magazine, will definitely try this out soon after reading!

    great post!

    shonaelizabeth.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here I tried the sample and then ran off to buy it the next day.

    Thank u.
    xx

    ReplyDelete