Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Favourites

Hello fabulous you.. its the end of another beautiful month. I am extremely excited this month is over as it means I am a month closer to seeing my mum & dad. July has been a beautiful month of family time, a whole lot of sunshine & a lot of beauty product loving. These products have just been so perfect for the amazing weather we been having here in London. All these products are the first & only products my hands reached out to this entire month. So lets get to seeing what iv been loving al of this past month.


Nip + Fab
I got this as a freebie with my cosmo magazine this past month. I had never heard of this brand before. Had no clue what I was going to expect. It for dry legs. I don't have dry legs as such but it really good moisturiser. Leaves my legs feeling well moisturised & smooth. Only wish it dint have such a weird smell.

Garnie Moisture Match
I have previously mentioned this as my top 5 face products, & there is no two ways about this being a beautiful day moisturiser. Its for oily skin & I do have oily skin. Leaves m face with a shine that isn't oily but more glowy. Its the perfect moisturiser for hot weather specially if u have oily skin.

Loreal 15seconds Miracle Cleansing Oil
The most gorgeous product of the month. This is a beauty we all need, trust me. No rubbing, no scrubbing, no-more going to bed with makeup on. Just a bit of it on you fingers tips gently massaging your eye & Taadaah ALL WATERPROOF EYEMAKEUP REMOVED FOREVER. I don't think there is any better way to praise this product.

Naked 2
This is my all time favourite eye palette. However this month the 1st three colours in this palette have just been such a best friend. I have used Foxy, Half Baked & Booty Call every time iv gone out. Perfect summer colours. Just these three colours does gorgeousness to the eyes.

MUA Lush Lilac
I have worn this colour most of summer. Its such a pretty colour. It just matched everything iv worn. Beautiful summer pastel. Looks beautiful painted on toes aswell.

MUA Eye Brow Kit
No rules with makeup. I use this to fill in my brows (obviously) HOWEVER it my favourite for this month Not as an eyebrow filler but as an eyeliner Yes you read right. I use the darkest shades & the brush it comes with as an eyeliner. Perfect for the hot weather. Not harsh on the eyes. Gives a lovely natural look to the eyes. If you have this kit try it as an eyeliner, you'll be surprised.

Maybelline Fitme Concealer
Oh My. Cant live with this. Just so right for summer & to cover up and blemishes or under eye circles. Got a review done on my blog. check it out & see how much I love it & why it is such a favourite.

Prada Candy
This was my anniversary gift I got from my husband. Its gorgeous. A summer fragrance. I literally have a bath with this. I am horrible with explaining smells, but next time your near a The Perfume Shop or any perfume store, step in & have a smell of this.

So these have been my favourites for this past one month. I am sure you've got your favourites, send me your links would love to read them. If you use/used any of the above mentioned products comment down below and let mw know your thoughts. Hope you enjoyed this post, till next time.

Chinella,
Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment