Monday 15 July 2013

I Would LOVE For YOU To Be My Guest Blogger

Hello fabulous you, how have you been keeping? If your in the UK I am so sure your enjoying every second of this beautiful weather we been having. If you follow me on twitter you might already know I have a two year old daughter. She is in the terrible two stage. She is a beautiful girl who takes up all of my time. I am a stay at home mum which has made her extremely attached to me, so she is always looking for my attention. I love blogging, I love how my blog is growing, I love how each and every one you have subscribed to read my updates. Unfortunately since I get so busy with my little girl I find it so difficult to blog as often as possible. In order to keep my blog busy I would love to have a guest blogger every Friday on my blog. I am trying to work out a schedule where I can blog every Monday & Wednesday & have a guest blogger every Friday so please be patient with me. I appreciate each and every one of you who follow my blog so don't want to leave my blog empty & disappoint anybody. As an appreciation to each and every one of you I want YOU to be my guest blogger for Fridays to come. Before I go out there on twitter & ask for guest blogger I want my followers to be my guest blogger. You are why I have this blog running, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have a blog. As a Thank You, I would love you to guest blog on my blog. So if your interested you can get in touch with me at chinu_leon@yahoo.in and we can get going with you on my blog. I will pick you in the order of emails I receive. When I pick you as a guest blogger you could blog about anything under BeautyFashionLifestyle,just anything under the sun related to this. You would just need to send me your post latest by Wednesday so I can schedule it for Friday. I am willing to start as soon as I get my 1st email. I will tweet it on twitter just like I would do with any of my posts. Really looking forward to getting emails from you so I can start this beautiful experience with you. Thank YOU soooooooooo much for following my blog, appreciate each and everyone of you.

Chinella,
Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment