Saturday 15 June 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

I enjoy these tags that go around and there is no way m not gonna be a part of it. I was doing a search on some of the tags and came across this tag by makeupsavvy.co.uk. This tag has certain rules, il just paste them below.

RULES


1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.

2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) - follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.

4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.

5.Have fun.


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?

I am not a morning person. So I am most likely to just wash my face and moisturise. I don't really have any special morning routine.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?

I do my very best to wash them as regular as possible but will admit I don't as often as I should.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

A day maximum. Then it starts to bother me.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?

I always make sure I have my essentials like my face wash and moisturiser. However my other beauty products I do tend to buy them when I need atleast two or three products to buy. I hate buying just one thing at a time. So I make do with what I have.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Oh no, I don't want to answer this. The worst of the worst. Its removing my make up. I know I know its the worst thing ever, but I do forget to remove my makeup a lot of times.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Ahhh nothing actually. Am a stay at home mum so I cant afford to put anything off haha.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?

Yes. haha no clue why but I always end up watching youtube video's for makeup idea and hairstyles when I actually have only half and hour to walk out of that door. I am terrible. However if I am going for a special occasion then I do exactly the same but earlier than usual.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

With me I look to see what I really love to have before price, but if its really pricey id think if I really need it.

9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?

Well I am quite organised with my make-up and nail polish connection. I love knowing if I close my eye and put my hand into my makeup drawer I know where to get what. Proud of myself.

That was fun. Thank you makeupsavvy.co.uk for this tag. Id like to tag everybody reading this post. If you do the tag make sure to leave a comment with the link so I can have a read.

Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment