Monday 17 June 2013

My Current Favourite Mascara's

I am a mascara freak, I am constantly buying mascara. I don't need an excuse to buy them. At the moment I am loving two. So I switch between the two. One being Maybelline the Rocket Volum Express & the other being They're Real by Benefit. I have next to no eyelashes. So for me mascara is a must have. So let me just get to my why these two mascara's are my current favourites.


MAYBELLINE the ROCKET VOLUM EXPRESS.

I absolutely love this mascara. I am not a girl who curls hers eyelashes, so I prefer a mascara that give me a natural curl & lift. This mascara does that with a blink of an eye. With the very 1st application I almost have every eyelash curled, lifted and ready to go.It is completely clump free. The brush has small bristles which makes it easier to coat each eyelash from the root till the tip. I also don't have the habit of applying two coats. So all I do is apply this as much as I need to and m ready to go. It last on all day. Infact I have even slept with it on at night (most times forget to remove my makeup)and woken up and see my lashes are still curled not as curled as the moment when I applied it, but lasting. So in short its got a real good stay power. Since mascara can be the worst thing to get off ur face all I do is take a face pad wet it in warm water and keep it pressed to my eye for few seconds, wipe off repeat till its off. Not difficult to take off. Doesn't smudge at all (atleast iv never faced that problem) Doesn't get flaky at all. It just an excellent everyday mascara. Its always in my bag.



Apologise for the missing writing on the package but iv had it for a while and its my favourite :)


Before applying the mascara.


After applying the mascara. What a difference.


they're Real by Benefit

My second favourite. I use this one when I am looking for a more heavy mascara look, for a night out, a special occasion. It has a much more heavier finish. It can tend to clump a bit so I need to apply a few applications to get it right. I guess iv learnt the knack of how to get it right. No smudging. Long lasting. It is a bit harder to get off,but who cares its the end of the day nobody is going be watching me while I get it off so am not going to mention that as a disappointment.


These are my current favourites. Let me know what urs. Send me the link would love to read it.

Takecare.

2 comments:

  1. I tried the Maybelline one not too long ago but I wasn't really keen on it however I do like the look of the Benefit one and it looks great on your lashes! I just did a post on my favourite Clinique mascara, you can check it out if you like :) (http://itslifebyjess.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/clinique-high-lengths-mascara.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, in my case I really like it a lot. Yes the benefit is a good purchase. Thank you for the link il defiantly have a read.

    ReplyDelete