Friday 19 July 2013

Him & Her Gifts

Hey Fabulous you, if you follow me on twitter you'd know it was my anniversary on the 17th, my husband and me did a little gift exchange so id thought id share them with you. I gifted my husband the Dior Fahrenheit gift set with includes Eau de Toilette 50ml, Shower Gel 50ml & Deodorant Spray 50ml & Pouch. Its his favourite so got him that. He got me a Prada Candy & Lacoste shades. Iv been wanting the Prada Candy for a while so I couldn't wait till my anniversary so actually got it few weeks before my anniversary but its an anniversary gift. I am not the best person to describe smells so il give that a skip but if your looking for gifts for your special someone or a family member/friend id defiantly suggest checking these out.


DIOR Fahrenheit £44.94
I would suggest getting the 100ml as I was very disappointed with how small the 50ml was.

PRADA Candy £36.50

The shades are from TK Maxx but I cant find it on the website. The original price was £99.99 however being sold for £24.99, such a bargain.

Hope you liked this short little post. Let me know if you think you'd like to buy any of these for your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment