Monday 22 July 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline FitMe Concealer

Have you ever bought a product you just dint like, tried many a times to like it but dint get what u expected from it, and days/months gone by when the 1st product you pick up is this 'one' and bam it works like magic. YES this is exactly what happened with me & Maybelline FitMe concealer. Initially it just wasn't meant for me & now I cant live with out it. What I have understood of it is its not meant for dry skin. The reason why I say so is cause I had few dry patches on the apples of my cheeks and this concealer would just sit & look all patchy on those areas. It would even sit in the fine lines under & eyes making it look so much bigger.

Few weeks ago when I was applying concealer my hands reached out to the Maybelline Fitme and I was about to put it back knowing it wasn't meant for me, but I said let me give it a go. This time I tried it using a brush, an eye shadow brush (from superdrug. It was like Dynamo worked out one of his tricks. The blend was perfect, it dint sit in the fine lines under my eyes, it wasn't cakey at all, there wasn't any dry patches, dint feel like I had anything on. Now being summer & the high temperatures we having here in the UK my oily skin is at its highest, which means no dry patches, so this does really well. All I do is apply two dots of it under my eye, blend it out using the eye shadow brush and its give me the perfect layer of coverage, brightness and feel to my skin. After blending it with the brush I use the tip of my ring finger to tap it down a bit for that extra blend, apply my face powder and m good to go. I am so glad I gave it another try. It long lasting as well. I can go all day without having to touch it up even with this high temperatures we having. So yes now I can see why the big hype about this product. It is definitely going to be my summer must have.

Let me know if you've tried this concealer & your thoughts about it. If you've done a review on it even better just send me your links. Hope u found this helpful. Thank you for reading this.

Chinella,
Takecare.

2 comments:

  1. i haven't tried this concealer yet but i'm glad that it worked out for you ;D

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does really well for me these days. It worth a try as long as u don't have dry skin.

    ReplyDelete