Thursday 25 July 2013

MUA £1 Nail Polish

Hello Fabulous you, how are you doing? Recently I was superdrug & couldn't resist myself from buying more MUA nail polish. I just love how pretty the bottles are. The colour range they have. I picked up three pastels. Bold Blue, Natural Days & Lush Lilac. Perfect summer colours. I can see myself wearing most or one of these colours most of summer this year.



Natural Days a baby pink. Have to use a double coat to get the colour right, unless u use a heavy 1t coat.


Bold Blue I would say this colour is a shade lighter than it actually is showing on camera. Its a very pretty blue. Its my favourite out of the three.


Lush Lilac, to be honest am not a fan of this colour. I did expect more of it. Not very happy with the colour pay off. Its pretty all right but not a pretty a I would expect it to be.

Hope you liked this really short MUA nail polish haul/impression.

Chinella,
Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment