Wednesday 3 July 2013

My June Favourites

June is has been a lovely month for me over all. There are a few products I have come across which I have been using for the 1st time and all throughout the month of June, and No Complains. Some of the products I've had somewhere in my cupboard & have used them but dint like it then but have been liking it this past month. Have you had times like that? Do u have products you've not liked when u got them but liked them few months later? These are my favourites for this month.



Rimmel Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer

I dint like this when I first bought it but have been loving it this past month. I don't use it as a concealer on my skin, I use it as a base for my lips & a combination with one of my lipsticks to give me a natural pink lip. I will be posting about it as I have been loving it & really want to share it with you.

Eye Liner Pen

I bought this eyeliner pen as a tester actually. Its from Primark. Since I am still at the learning stage of applying eyeliner I thought an eye liner pen would be easier for me to learn. So before I go out there and buy myself a drugstore one, which will cost me a bit I thought id give this a try & see how it goes. I am in love with it. So easy to use, getting better at it each time I use it & costs only £1.50. Used it quite a lot this entire month.

Benefit they're Real Mascara

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA. I think that says enough, but seriously like this is the best I have ever used. Iv got a post on this mascara which you can read here . It can be use as an everyday mascara & a nightout mascara aswel. It just works wonders.

Peaches & Clean 4-IN-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk

OMG best face wash EVERRRRRRR. Like seriously it is the best thing ever. Miss Budget Beauty swears by this & when I read & heard her talk about it I just knew I had to give it a try. From the 1st wash till this morning its just amazing. I love it soooo much that I have actually managed to finish 200ml in one month :( I use it as a face wash, to remove my makeup, eye makeup, as a mask & to reduce my pimples. I tried everything Miss Budget Beauty spoke about on her youtube video & it works perfectly.

Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub

This is a superdrug make. I was hesitant to buy it at first but since it has oatmeal in it I had to buy it. Its a beautiful face scrub. It is quite harsh in texture so got to be used very gently. It leaves my skin soft & refreshed.

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

Fell in love with this from the 1st time I used it when I got it as a sample. I got a blog post on this as well which you can read Here

I am definitely going to be buying these again when they run out. What have you been loving this past month let me know as id love to read them, I could find a new favourite in one of your favourites. Feel free to send me links of your blog id love to read them.

Chinella,
Takecare.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the in shower moisturiser too! Claire is a big fan of the They're Real mascara as well!

    Great post lovely, I love reading about bloggers' favourite products <3

    Lauren | Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete