Thursday 4 July 2013

My Top 5 Hair Products

If your read my previous posts you'll know I have very dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair. My worst hair days are the days I wash my hair. For some strange reason the day I wash my hair, I have the frizziest, ill-mannered hair ever. I have tried many products in the past to help me on these days and most have let me down but these 5 have stood by me during my worst hair days. My second & third hair day is my best. Oh yes another strange thing about my hair, PLEASE help me if you know what could help. My bangs tend to get so wavy when the rest of my hair is straight, I just don't understand that bit. My bangs are even the frizziest bit of it all. That's a little intro to my hair type, IL get to my favourites now.



TRESemme Heat Defence
I cant do without this product. It is used the most. Since I have the habit of apply one of these hair products on my hair after each wash, most times this is the 1st thing I pick up. Its mostly the 1st product I pick up cause it helps my hair in many way. So instead of using 3/4 products I just use this when I use a heat styling tool. It helps with frizz, give my hair a shine, and has a lovely summer fragrance. So I just spray it on towel dried hair, makes sure its well covered every strand and m good to go with styling my hair.


VO5
Its a frizz free crème which I dnt like initially thought it to be a complete waste but have been quite happy with it lately. I use this on days when i don't use heat on my hair. It can tend to get quite greasy so i use just a little rub it well between the palms of my hands n fingers and massage it into my hair. The packing does say it has heat defence but i don't really agree with that. It does me well when iv washed my hair n i have no where to go yet have manageable hair while m at home. It does have a fragrance. I use it on damp hair, NEVER on dry hair cause it has this greasy look when applied on dry hair.

John Frieda Frizz Eaze
This is a hair serum which also has heat protection in it. It is the best product that helps detangle hair after a wash. After applying it to my towel dried hair i can actually comb my hair through with out any trouble (unless its a massive knot). I don't use it on dry hair cause i don't like how it makes my hair look when applied on dry hair. It does so well with preventing frizz. just a small amount goes along way. I have heavy hands so i tend to use a lot but with this product i just need a wee bit and it does perfectly well. It leaves my hair so soft, silky & shinning. I always have this in my house.

Phil Smith Total Treat Argan Oil

This is a cream with argan oil in it. I have a review done on this product, if you want to read just click here . This is another product that helps with knotted hair. It makes my hair smoother. This is one product I would use on dry hair. It just tames all the fly-away's so well. Give my hair a nice sleek look, specially when tied in a pony or braided. Has a nice fragrance. Not greasy.

Dove Hair Therapy

My favourite conditioner ever. Comes with heat defence, contains Micro moisture serum. The directions to use says 1-3 minutes but I just leave it on my hair till iv had my entire shower. This product just makes such a huge difference. I personally think if i dint use this, none of the above would work as well as it does. This conditioner works like the perfect hair primer for all of the above. It has a fragrance.

These are my top 5. Do you have a top 5? Comment & let me ur favourites. feel free to send me links.

Chinella,
Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment