Thursday 4 July 2013

Top 5 Face Products

My Skin... Hmmm where do I start! Definitely not the best skin in the world. Oily during summer and Dry during winter. This isn't always this way thou, there at times in summer when i wake up with dry skin. Like at this very moment since the last time i looked into the mirror which was about an hour back and right now my skin has managed to break out with four little pimples on my chin. How? When? Why? I have no clue. So my skin varies but is most times oily. However the apples of my cheeks have been quite dry past few month which is really annoying cause i cant wear foundation as it blotches. So that's my skin, not very pretty :( luckily i have these 5 beauties that help me get past these monsters.


Vitamin E Skin Care

Its a superdrug all over body cream for Normal to Dry skin. I use this at a night cream. It is more on the greasy side, specially when used on my face since i have oily skin, so its perfect for the night. I do use this during the day at times as well when the dry patches on my cheeks get really bad. Its blends well. For dry skin this is a lovely cream, but like i said better used for nights. Keeps my face moisturised for long hours. When applied at night i don't wake up to dry skin, i can still feel it on my skin. I use it for all over my body aswl but mainly face.


Garnie Moisture Match

It for combination to oily skin. This is my day cream. I have some fine lines under my eye :( yes i know how sad :'( this cream fills those fine lines so well and gives a lovely layer which makes it easier for blending my concealer. It slightly greasy, thou it doesn't increase the oiliness i already have. The only thing i don't like is it feels as if its left a layer on the tips of my fingers like a grainy feel but doesn't feel like that on my skin. Does lovely for my oily skin for the day.


Superdrug BB Cream

PERFECT for my skin. Those dry patches I was talking about which prevents me from applying foundation just gets so well covered with this BB cream. I have tried a lot of BB creams but none have been able to help with those dry patches. This is like heaven sent for my skin. It doesn't have the best coverage, I wouldn't say its buildable as well, but does wonders for me as I don't like a full coveraged look, I don't mind some of my imperfections showing cause then I look natural. Its gives me a lovely dewy look. Blends well into my skin.


Vitamin E Skin Care Exfoliating Facial Scrub

This is another superdrug product. Yes i use quite a lot of their products, they suit my skin really well. This scrub is an oatmeal scrub for Normal to dry skin. Its quite course so i am very very gentle when I use it. What i love about it is it doesn't bother the dry patches, cause some scrubs just don't agree with me they make my skin break out, this hasn't done that since the first wash. I use it once a week (use my DIY scrub one a week) Doesn't leave my skin feeling stretched like some scrubs do. Worth a try if your looking for a face scrub.


Peaches & Clean 4-IN-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk

This is my all time favourite face wash. I read & heard about this thru Miss Budget Beauty. Her reviews about this was too tempting to try it out. No regrets with that try. I use it as a face wash, face mask, eye makeup remover & spot reducer. Look at all the benefits I get from just this one bottle. When i heard Miss Budget Beauty talk about this i thought 'really? how much from just this?' and when i used it and saw for myself the benefits & overall usage I was on cloud nine. It is quite expensive but for all that it does, it so worth that extra dosh .


These are the products my face needs so much. What's are your favourites? Let me know i could find an alternative in your favourites. If you want full reviews on any of the above comment down below and let me know il be more than glad to do so.

Chinella,
Takecare.

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice. My skin is a combination of both dry and oily but mostly oily. Nice reviews :)

    Embrace My Style

    ReplyDelete