Monday 8 July 2013

The Liebster Award

I am SUPER EXCITED. Hello Fabulous You. I woke up this morning and saw a notification on my twitter which made me jump out of bed as I dint expect to read what I was reading. The beautiful Shona nominated me for an award. I was like 'ahhh what? when? WOW. I dint know anything about the award. Googled it up real quick and the award is basically for New Bloggers, who have less than 200 followers, a way to recognise them and the beautiful work they put together on their blogs. The word Liebster is German and it means Sweetheart, Beloved, Darling. I think its great having awards for bloggers, specially new bloggers. The blogging world is massive these days, and awards like this help us find more bloggers who are also starting with sharing their bits to the Blogging world. This Liebster Award has certain rules. So il just get to that bit now.

The rules of the award are:

Answer 11 random facts about yourself
You must link the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
You must pick 10 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the award.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

11 Random Facts

1. I had started many blogs before but wasn't confident enough so would delete it in two days.
2. Am obsessed with Diaries.
3. Petrified of Lizards.
4. I am still learning who to use blogger & everything connected to blogging. (I learn something new everyday).
5. Love anything Pink in colour.
6. I still don't own any MAC products :'(
7. I love fashion illustration & hope to have my own clothing line sometime.
8. Not to keen on chocolates.
9. I love braided hairstyles.
10. Drink tea in gallons.
11. Loving my blogging family more eachday.

QUESTIONS BY SHONA

1. Did you have an inspiration to start blogging? if yes, who?

A. Yes I do, like I said before I have created & deleted so many in the past, but then came across a video by Zoe & Louise about starting up a blog and that's when I decided to start & stay. Zoe & Louise are my inspiration.

2. If you could travel to one place right now, where would you go?

A. To India, so I could see my family. (Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister-inlaw & Neice)

3. Favourite flavour of ice cream?

A. Vanilla

4. Favourite handbag item?

A. My Nivea Lip Balm.

5. Sun or Snow?

A. Both actually.

6. Favourite type of shoes?

A. Id have to say flats cause I am in flat 99% of my life, But love heels.

7. Bold eyes or bold lips?

A. Bold eyes and day.

8. Favourite TV show?

A. Would Peppa Pig be considered a TV show?? All I watch is cartoons for the past two years.

9. Bath or shower?

A. Shower.

10. Least favourite shop?

A. Zara. (just don't like it)

11. Favourite colour nail polish

A. My MUA Pistachio Ice-Cream.

The 11 Beautiful Bloggers I Nominated

1. Talia Ahmed
2. Heather
3. Amy
4. Segun
5. Shona
6. Ember
7. Helen
8. Dee
9. Georgia & Hannah
10. Hannah
11. Hannah

Questions for the 11 Beautiful Nominees

1. Since when did you know you had a passion for Beauty & Fashion?
2. Did you ever try to give up on blogging?
3. What is your favourite thing about Beauty & Fashion?
4. What is your worst thing about Beauty & Fashion?
5. What is your current favourite Fashion trend?
6. What's your advice to New Bloggers?
7. Your most memorable Blogger moment?
8. Favourite Makeup Product at the moment?
9. Your biggest support when it comes to your blog?
10. What brightens your mood instantly on a dull day?
11. Who is your Beauty & Fashion Inspiration?

WOW that's fun. So glad to have each and every one of you in my Blogging family. I enjoy every single post of your's. Your are excellent at what you have been doing with your blog post, You hard work & passion for your blog shows very clearly. Hoping to get to know you much more. Thank you once again.

Lots of Love,
Chinella,
Takecare.

P.S: Leave your respond post as comments below so I can have a read thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment